I am pleased to announce that all docks are now accessible from the shore.
- The water level continues to fall and the crane pad should be dry by Saturday. There is no significant rain in the forecast.
- Dock 1 and Dock 2: For now, access Dock 2 by using Dock 1 then crossing over on the courtesy dock to Dock 2. By Saturday, Dock 2 direct access should also be dry.
- Docks 3 - 6 are already dry accessible.
- The Crane should be available by Saturday morning after it is checked out and re-energized. At that time, the courtesy dock for the crane will be reinstated. Same for the mast crane next to Dock 1.
- Water on the docks is off for now, as the system has been drained and winterized. There is no plan to re-start it over the winter, unless there is a big push to do so.
Nice weather for next several days. Please come out to check on your boat.