5. Sailing Education: We offer sailing classes for adults and youth sailing classes.
4. Great Facilities: 150+ new docks for sail and power boats, 4000 sq foot club house, pool, five-ton crane, dry storage and more!
3. Great Racing: Over 60 sailboat races a year including two major regattas; Spring, Summer, Fall, Frostbite, Full Moon and Wednesday Night series; several long-distance races and races to restaurants on the lake and back.
2. Great Social Events: Dinners, Burger Burns, Youth Parties, Pool Parties, and Special Events make DCYC a great place to hang out on the weekends.
1. Great People: DCYC is a volunteer club with a membership that is friendly and willing to help their fellow boaters.
Here's a 30-second video of what we offer: Television Spots
And check out our Club Brochure here.
Step 3: Fill out an application. Send completed and signed application initiation fee to address at bottom of the second page of the application.
Step 4: The Rear Commodore will present your membership application to the Board of Governors for approval.
Step 5: Once approved, you will receive your membership card, gate access card and a detailed welcome letter with everything you need to know.
Step 6: Have FUN!
You don’t need to own a boat, many members join for the social activities and crew for other racers.
One unique benefit of being a Resident Member of DCYC is that you may purchase the right to use a slip on our brand new docks. The prices for purchasing this right varies. There is Dock Maintenance Fee of $50 per slip/dock per month. You can also rent a slip on a month to month basis – contact the Rear Commodore for details. Please make sure all purchase transactions regarding the transfer of record for slips/docks are handled through the DCYC Treasurer with coordination of the DCYC Harbormaster in order to assure a clear record. Details regarding slip/dock ownership are covered within DCYC Club Rules and Bylaws.
If you plan to store your boat on the trailer at DCYC, there is an assigned Dry Storage area available for $30 per month for each assignment. In addition you can store trailers in our “boneyard” for $100 per year.