I am parting out my Santana 20 sportboat and have these items for sale or trade. Regular sloop rig, fixed keel, jib foot length about 9 - 10 feet?
1) trailer - single axle, tires hold air, rough but usable, available after boat is gone (November).
2) spinnaker pole - good condition, suitable for similar sized boats?
3) whisker pole - good condition, telescoping alum
4) mast - cabin top, single bolt swivel mount type, solid wih all standing rigging, but faded and needs new running rigging.
5) boom - good condition, all hardware intact
6) vang rig - 4:1, okay condition
7) traveler - all there, about 40 in wide
8) tiller handle - varnished wood, with blue cover in use, about 3 foot long, with extension rod.
9) assorted winches and cleats - on the boat, you buy and remove, saw out with Sawzall okay.
Contact me directly if any interest. First come, first served. See boat at north end of 3 rd row of dry storage (the striped one with hacks in the hull! ). All parts there.
MAKE AN OFFER - NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED. PACKAGE DEALS ACCEPTED. CASH ONLY.
Copyright 2019 / Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club (DCYC) / 1399 Yacht Club Rd. Oak Point, TX 75068 / View Google Map
Website by Merge Creative Inc.