We may as well play a game while we are gathered together...An Ornament Exchange....bring a wrapped ornament and we will play a game that will be sure to bring a lot of laughter to the party. A $10.00 limit is imposed.
Please join us for a fun afternoon, and benefit from our shared community of great cook's creative holiday cookies and treats. Feel free to invite your friends to join the fun.
The extra bonus is you will leave with a variety of delicious cookies and treats to assemble your own special holiday trays and gift bags for your family, friends, and associates.
You will have a chance to sample the cookies/treats from the Tasting Table;
Tea, Coffee and Water will be served; and of course BYOB for your special beverage. Contributions of appetizers are also welcome, especially from those who wish to attend but not participate in the exchange.
RULES OF COOKIE/TREAT EXCHANGE:
1. Each attendee will bring 12 dozen homemade cookies/treats divided into 4 cookies/treats per small baggies or packages; Plus 1 dozen for tasting, cut into pieces on a plate for the tasting table.
2. Bring a large container to carry away your 12 dozen cookies.
3. Email a copy of your recipe to be included in the recipe book. If you are bringing an appetizer, email that recipe also.
4. Christmas attire is encouraged but not required.
5. OK … so you don’t cook, or tried and burnt the cookies. Please join us anyway. Two options.
- Go to a “real” bakery and buy 13 dozen yummy cookies
- Or, bring an appetizer and be a part of the fun after party clean up group.
We look forward to seeing you all and sharing a wonderful day together.
Hosted by the Ladies Flotilla
When you register, put your cookie
choice in the first name box and
both your first and last name in
the last name box. I can edit it if needed.
We are making a recipe book with all the
varieties that are made for this fun event.
Please email recipes to email@example.com